Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 29 and Mar 02.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
Discover the medium-sized version of the only design intended to be placed on top of your body to provide the soothing warmth of a far infrared blanket. This flexible and thin twist on the heated gemstone mat is ideal for draping over your torso or legs like you would with any blanket. It is filled with all natural amethyst that heats up to 70 °C based on your preference to provide a relaxing warmth for you to rest under. The gemstones are entirely crushed which removes the rigid quality found in a lot of our other models and forms a softer surface. The heat makes the gemstones release far infrared rays and negative ions to relieve chronic pains, restore energy, relax the mind and body, and so much more. There is no limit to what you can accomplish with consistent effort to improve your wellness each day. You can also use this mat alongside any other HealthyLine Mat to create a sandwich-like set-up. This will trap the heat and simulate a fully immersive sauna experience that helps with detoxification and cleansing. If you are looking for an unconventional, yet effective device this is a good place to start.
Dimensions: 40″ x 24″ x 1″
- Approx. Size: 40″ x 24″ x 1″ (100 cm x 60 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Approx. Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg); comes with a carrying case
- Negative ion level: At least 700/cc
- Far infrared level: At least 5-14 um
- LED display controller: Set temperature up to 70 °C (160 °F)
- Number of layers: Up to 21 functional layers
- EMF Protection: Advanced filtration system and extra EMF-blocking layers
- Materials: High-quality, nontoxic
- Voltage: USA power 110-120V (available in 220-240V upon request), 145W
- 6 pounds of amethyst, 1 pound of jade stones, and 1 pound of tourmaline stones
- Relaxing Hot Stone Therapy
- Calming Negative Ion Therapy
- Deep Penetrating Far Infrared Rays Therapy
The Recommended Uses
- Target a localized area of your body
- Sleep on it overnight
- Have a more comfortable experience
- Used by doctors, chiropractors, and other healthcare professionals
- Over 500,000 satisfied customers to date
- 90-day free trial: if aren’t satisfied, get the full price of the product back
- 5-year extended warranty
- Lifetime trade-in and upgrade policy
- Designed to be used as a blanket
- Can also be used as a traditional mat
- Comes with jade, amethyst, and tourmaline
- Flexible; can be rolled up for easy transport/storage
- Softer than the standard Inframat Pro
- Not limited to flat surfaces
- Thinner than other models
- Wrap yourself in far infrared heat
- Lightweight and easy to transport
Things to Consider
- Doesn’t cover full body
- No PEMF therapy
- No photon light therapy
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com. Our logistics team will reach out and make sure the delivery date works for you because you will need to sign off on your order.
Please inspect the packaging when it arrives, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax