Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 24 and Mar 26.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping.
As the seasons change from summer to fall to winter, Ember radiant panels allow homeowners to retain the warmth of the sun – indoors. Like the sun, Ember radiant panels emit infrared waves to heat the surfaces and objects in a room instead of the air. By doing this, warmth is stored longer and released slowly and more evenly into the air. Additionally, the ambient air temperature might be cooler, but you will feel warmer. Without taking up much wall space, this 2.9- by 2-foot white Ember radiant panel can be mounted to any wall in a home to bring supplementary or primary heat to a room. Unlike convection heating, this panel does not circulate dust or other allergens into the air. Plus, it can be multi-functional. Use the Ember radiant panel to heat up a room, or attach towel bars to a vertically mounted unit to create a unique, stylish towel warmer.These panels are also dual connection, meaning they can be used “as is” to plug into a standard 120 VAC outlet or they can be modified by a licensed electrician to have a hardwired 120 VAC electrical connection. Note: Towel bars must be purchased separately.
- Wall Mounted: These radiant panels come with DIY-friendly plug-in connections (120 VAC) and can be installed vertically or horizontally on your wall
- Dual Connection: Can be hardwired to a thermostat or plug-in a standard outlet (120 VAC)
- High Heat Output: These infrared heating panels puts out 2,046 BTUs per hour
- Low Operating Cost: It only costs roughly $0.06 per hour to run this model (based on a national average electrical cost of 10 cents per kWh)
- Safe and Stylish: These radiant panels are not only more aesthetically pleasing than a propane space heater but they're also safer
- 5-year Warranty: These products is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com. Our logistics team will reach out and make sure the delivery date works for you because you will need to sign off on your order.
Please inspect the packaging when it arrives, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
User Manual & Specifications
Ember Mounting Instructions (English)
Ember Radiant Panel Installation Manual (English)
Ember Glass Sell Sheet (English)